Looking for the best jade lemon essential oil uses? This will guide show you how to use this zesty fragrance in your life.
Jade lemon essential oil has a distinct aroma profile, delightfully citrus lemon scented with a soft green color. You can use jade lemon oil easily in your oil diffuser for about an hour per day. You can even combine jade lemon with other essential oils, such as lemon myrtle or ylang ylang. Jade lemon essential oil blends well with other citrus fragrances, so you can experiment with orange, grapefruit, and more.
It also makes a great air freshener! You can place a couple of drops of jade lemon in water in a spray bottle and enjoy the bright scent and fragrant aroma in your kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom.
Jade lemon essential oil is known for having an uplifting scent which can support clarity of thought and feelings of happiness. If you are an energy healers or reiki practitioner, you can diffuse jade lemon to help clear emotional blocks or even support digestive health.
Because jade lemon’s bright citrus scent is very activating, this oil can be used as a way to become alert and awakened after a long meditation session.
Jade lemon’s unique lemon-lime scent is perfect for cleaning your home. Add a drop to dishwashing detergent or other cleaning products.
The citrus aroma is a perfect pair for your other citrus scented cleaning products.
Cooking & Eating
If you enjoy the taste of citrus oils, jade lemon fruit will likely as be one of your new favorites. You can add to drinking water (as directed by the manufacturer), as well as add to iced teas, sparkling waters, and other juices. Combine with lemon juice to add a unique lemon-lime taste to lemonade or lemon water.
Jade lemon’s fresh flavor is a surprisingly delicious ingredient that can be combined with other citrus fruits in your favorite desserts, like fruit tarts. You can add a drop of jade lemon to your favorite sorbet or other frozen treat on a hot day.
Jade lemon can be used topically, but with caution*. Those with sensitive skin should avoid this oil.
This oil should always be diluted with a carrier oil. Many essential oil enthusiasts add this oil to shampoos and lotions or anywhere else where you might use drops of lemon essential oil.
*Safety precautions for jade lemon essential oil uses:
- Jade lemon essential oil is sensitive to UV rays, so it should be kept out of direct sunlight and store in a dark place.
- As with all essential oils, keep out of reach of children.
- Always use the correct dilution ratios of oil according to manufacturer specifications.
- While this oil can be beneficial to skin health, use precaution if using topically and consult your doctor, especially if you have sensitive skin. Those with sensitive skin may want to avoid this oil all together. Additionally, if used topically, sun exposure can cause a phototoxic reaction.
- If purchasing jade lemon, ensure that the oil is therapeutic grade.
- Avoid contact with the eye area.
Disclaimer: These above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This post is not medical advice nor is it to be used to diagnose any medical condition.This post is for informational and educational purposes only. Consult a licensed physician before using any essential oils in any manner.